Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Guest Desinger for Her Craftiness



Hi Friends!

Thanks for stopping in today and visiting my blog.

I am honored today to be a guest designer for Lynne, over at Her Craftiness

For my project I created this Fall "Card Pouch"


Inside of the "Card Pouch"


  • For Instructions go to Splitcoaststampers.com
  • For my "Card Pouch" base I used a Textured green.
  • Background Paper is from "Bo Bunny" A gift of love
  • Martha Stewart Punch-SU Chocolate Chip
  • White Pearl drops for the center of the scalloped punch.
  • Sentiment Stamps from "Cardz TV" Thankful for You!
  • Buttons from Stash

2 comments:

  1. Wow Rachelle!!!

    I love this card set! Your work always amazes me. Thank you so much for sharing with the blogging world.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete