Welcome to our 1st annual Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop. We are so glad that you have decided to join us for this very important cause. According to the National Breast Cancer Foundation 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. And since there is currently no cure, early detection is crucial. You can do this by having yearly mammograms, yearly clinical breast exams, and regular self-breast exams.
Please join us today, we have some very talented women wanting share their stories and art work. We have also found some wonderful sponsors for exciting Blog Candy. But today, I ask you from woman to woman, please take to heart what October means to every woman, read the stories, visit websites, and get involved. Let’s all hold hands and take this walk together…
5 Digi Stamps
5 Digi Stamps
$20 GC to Designs on Cloud 9 (applis to reg prices, not sale prices http://www.designsoncloud9.com; http://www.facebook.com/
Sampler Bag from Premier Designs by Blanca
no pictue available at this time, but it is CUTE stuff!!!! And PINK!!!! :)
Rachelle Larsen ~ 5 Pink Praying for You Cards
A $25 GC to Scrapping Bug Designs!!!! (Applies to reg prices, not sale prices)
Please show Chrissy some love at https://www.facebook.com/
GC to Girl Boy Girl Designs
A Pink SMASH Book from Tahi Diaz!
Tahi is one of our talented Ladies in the hop, so when you get to her blog in the line up, please FOLLOW hers, as she is being so generous in donating this fabulous prize!
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Katie ~ http://katiesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com
- Jennifer F. ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Tahi ~ http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Tonya - http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com
- Jennifer- http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Amanda ~ http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com
- Chrissy ~ http://scrappingbugdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Corry ~ http://craftncorry.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Beth ~http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Jen B - http://bit.ly/lhsu91
For My Project
- Standard A2 Card done in Stampin Up "Pretty in Pink"
- Background Paper "Smitten Pretties" K&C Company
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- I made my Rosette Flower~Please visit my friend Amanda's You Tube for instructions on how to make the Rosette.
- The Rose is from my stash
- Sentiment from Cardz Tv ~"Encouraging Thoughts Set"
- Pink bling from my stash
Blog Candy info
If you would like to make a donation to the cause, you can go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure or the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
Now it's time for you to go to my good friend "Lynne's"