Today for our Challenge, Jennifer Challenged us to make something using Vinyl
We had black,red,silver,yellow and 2 shades of blue.
This is what I made with the Vinyl
- Standard A2 Size Card on White Cardstock
- A Mat in Cherry Cobbler (stampin up)
- Christmas paper from my stash
- Red Ribbon
- White mat that I embossed with Snowflakes Cuttlebug Folder
- Girl is from Winter Frolic cut at 3.5" (Girl is with the Vinyl)
- A Very Merry Christmas cut at 1"
Please stop by over at Jennifer's Blog and check out everyone else's project for today's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by