Monday, March 1, 2010

What's Cookin


One of my favorite desserts to make is Huckleberry Cream Pie, Today I am going to be making this as a surprise to my Pastors, both of their birthdays are coming up and I know they love my Huckleberry Cream Pie..Also one for another friend whose husbands birthday was yesterday...So, that is what I am making today-I thought I would share the recipe with my blog friends..




















Huckleberry Cream Pie

1 Pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding
3 C. Huckleberries
1 baked Pie Crust or 1 Gram Cracker Pie Crust
1/2 C. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Cornstarch

After making the pudding pour it into your pie crust.
Mix the Huckleberries with Sugar and Cornstarch and cook until it becomes thick (continue stirring it)
Pour into the pie Crust
Chill for 2 hours
Top with Whip Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment