Monday, March 1, 2010

The Simple Womans Daybook~March 1~2010


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...a beautiful sunny day...
I am thinking...What a wonderful weekend it was at our first "Praise Explosion" that was awesome!
I am thankful for...My Pastors and our Church and what a blessing they are to our family.
From the learning rooms...a lot to do today and some catching up..
From the kitchen...Home made Huckleberry Pies
I am wearing...My PJ's
I am creating...Still working on some blankets and been making more greeting cards lately.
I am going...to think on the good things God has in store for my family and I..
I am reading...I haven't started it yet, but my Pastor handed out a book yesterday "One Sacred Hour" (How every believer can participate in the "Great Commission"
I am hoping...that my contest on my craft blog goes well~take a look at Rachelle's Treasures
I am hearing...the quietness of the house.
Around the house...lots of house work to be done, laundry to catch up on, and teaching school.
One of my favorite things...relaxing with my family and having a movie night.
A Scripture Thought..and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 NIV
A few plans for the rest of the week: Just the usual daily cleaning, church and teaching school.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...














Our son Zachary

To read more daybooks please go to The Simple Womans Daybook

2 comments:

  1. ok sweets, I see a comment box.. do you not see it still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! I left an award on my blog for you! Congrats! Just stop by and grab it!

    ReplyDelete