1 Cup (75°– 85°F or 24°– 30°C)
2/3 Cup Mashed ripe banana
Butter or margarine, softened 2 Tbsp.
2 Egg's, lightly beaten
4 cups Bread flour
4 Tbsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
3 tsp. Bread machine yeast
- Attach the kneading blade in the bread pan.
- 2 Place ingredients into the bread pan in the following order:
- water, banana, butter, egg, flour, sugar, and salt.
- 3 With finger, make a small indentation on one side of the flour.
- Add yeast to indentation, making sure it does not come in contact with liquid ingredients.
- Carefully insert bread pan into breadmaker and gently close lid