Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #17: Chores










Oh how often we either say it or hear it … “Too much to do, not enough time!”? I hear it and say it quite often. How do you manage all the tasks you have to complete in just 24hours? There are a lot of different methods on how to get chores and organizing done. Some have a strict schedule others just kinda wing it.


Theme:

This week I would you to share how chores are done in your home. How you order your day with school and getting housework done. How do you decide which chores should be done by which child, of which age? I’m looking forward to hearing them!


Our family routine is I usually get up before everyone else and tidy the house up and get things ready for school, I am blessed with a wonderful husband who also helps with fixing Pancakes or French Toast and then I usually clean the kitchen and we start school~sometimes while the kids are working on their subjects I will do a little house cleaning.

I think I have the kids on a pretty good schedule that keeps our House going well.

Lindsey 18~ Unloading the dish washer and vacuuming daily, she also does some of the laundry and takes care of other things, she is also a responsible driver and does errands for me when I need them.

Courtney 15~takes care of the inside cats, cleans the downstairs bathroom and helps with the Laundry and also keeps her room tidy.

Whitney 12~She has the responsibility of taking care of the puppies in the morning and also keeping her room clean, she has difficulty with keeping the room clean. She also helps me if I need her to help with other little tasks in the house.

Zachary age 9~has the responsibility of feeding our oldest dog Shasta in the morning and at night~I don't usually have him do alot, he does well for taking care of the dog at the moment although he does ask me how he can help me.



No comments:

Post a Comment