Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook~December 20~2008


















For Today...

Outside my window...A beautiful Winter Morning with the sun shining down

I am thinking...at how thankful I am this year for what Christmas truly means to me, its not about gifts but, about how much the Lord has brought to my life, how thankful I am for my husband and for each of my children, I am a very blessed woman of God and I am thankful for Christ coming to redeem me and give me a purpose and meaning to my life.

From the learning rooms...I am looking forward to a break from School lol-I think were all ready for some.
I am thankful for...I am continually thankful for our new church body! I love it their!

From the kitchen...making plans on baking my 3 tier brownies and sour cream sugar cookies

I am wearing...blue jeans, short sleeve shirt and socks

I am reading...I don't have time to read right now~to busy with baking, and finishing up with Christmas gifts.

I am hoping...for a good report from my Pastors tomorrow-Pastor has been sick this last week.

I am creating...a scrapbook for my in-laws of their 25th wedding anniversary for Christmas
I am hearing...my husband in the kitchen fixing some soup and watching sports lol

Around the house...a lot to do, Christmas Dress Rehearsal for the children' s Christmas program tomorrow, taking Courtney to the Christmas Tree lot to work, working on baking cookies.

One of my favorite things...Keeping nice and Cozy with a nice hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter day.

A few plans for the rest of the week...finishing up some gifts, wrapping, finishing cards

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



No comments:

Post a Comment