Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BFS #104 - Never Leave Home Without It!













Don’t Leave Home Without It! (Marketing Credit: American Express)

Memory Verse: Matthew 28: 20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.

Intro: Never Leave Home Without It (Marketing Credit: American Express) Diapers, bottles, wipes, bibs, pacifiers, extra clothing, cell phone, PDA, ipod, iphone, credit or debit cards … what would you never leave home without?

Assignment: In the memory verse Jesus tells us that He will never leave us, not even at the end of the world. He assures us in this verse that He will be with us and that means through everything we go through in life. I thought it would be interesting to write about the things we would never leave home without. For some it might be baby needs, others it might be a gym bag and bottle of water, and for some it might be your Bible and a notepad or small journal, maybe even your son or daughters favorite blankie! I’d like for you to write about something that you would never leave home without.

For me I don't leave home usually without my purse, keys, cell phone and usually kids..I know also that the Lord is always with me and goes with me wherever I may go.

Scriptures I am sharing today

Psalm 19.7-10

The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul.

The statues of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart.

The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever.

The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous.

They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold;

they are sweeter than honey,

than honey from the comb.









2 comments:

  1. I have that very same prayer journal. I haven't used it yet, but I think I will pull it off the shelf and give journaling another try. I enjoy doing it, but I am not very faithful at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome verse choice. Exactly what I needed to read today!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete