Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Fun

It's been a while since I have made hand made cards but, I joined a group called letter writing friends over at The Homeschool Lounge It is a wonderful place for Homeschool Moms, so last night my good friend and I got together and had fun making some fall Cards..Here are a few that I made. We had alot of fun and hope to get together again soon.















My first card (Fall Harvest)















My second card ( Celebrate)

and then I created a card for Thanksgiving :)















3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is great. I am so blessed by your cards. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love sitting down and creating something new like that. May have to pull out my supplies tomorrow and see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete