Monday, October 6, 2008

The SImple Woman's Daybook~October 6~2008














For Today...
Outside my window...it is a very cold fall day, in the 40's.

I am thinking...how thankful I am for the new things God is doing in my life.

From the learning rooms...we are learning about China and working on Idaho State History!
I am thankful for..The wonderful Church services yesterday and how the Lord and moved and touched other's lives.
From the kitchen...Papa Murphy's Pizza for Dinner (Lol)
I am wearing...long grey pants, a white blouse and I am barefoot as always..

I am reading...about how to grocery budget easier (http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/07/just-exactly-how-do-you-do-this.html)

I am hoping...to get all my house work caught up today as best as I can.

I am creating...a new website for my hand made crafts.

I am hearing...the kids in the living room watching a movie

Around the house...is lots of laundry to be put away and dishes to be done.

One of my favorite things...is going to Greenbluff to visit all the farms during fall festivals.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...is visiting with my good friend on Tuesday, working on some new card projects and working on getting a lapbook started on Idaho..continuing catching up on laundry and going through some of the summer clothes.



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

3 comments:

  1. Like your blog, very pretty calming colors...Pat
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/PatsPlace/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment at BFS regarding an address for Chrissy's family. If you go to Homeschool Nations UK page (http://homeschoolblogger.com/UK/598721), you can find Deedee's e-mail on the side bar. E-mail her for the address.

    HTH.

    JM
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/homeschoolshelter/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine such cold weather, Rachelle! Here I sit with my windows open, feeling a bit sorry for myself and my decimated budget after the A/C repairman fixes our fan "module"...$500 later, we need to keep our windows open to save on energy costs to make up for having the a/c fixed! Such is life. Enjoy that 40 degree day!

    From sub-tropical, humid, sunny FL,

    :-Donna

    ReplyDelete