Thursday, March 29, 2012

Design Team Project For Purplefuntastic Creations

Welcome to my Purplie Design Team Project for March 29th -  Easter/Faith Post and something other than a card.
This is my last post for the team as it has come to an end, I have thoroughly enjoyed this team and  am blessed to have gained new friendships. I wish each and everyone of the team members blessings and know I will see them in blogland.
Thank You Purplies Team!
For my Project I made a Tag Mini Album, It was pretty simple to make and I got the Tutorial Here
I used Lemon Garden Cardstock by Bazzil Basic Paper 
And Stampin Up Paper from my stash
This is a 6x6 Mini Album
I used my Easter Set From Verve for 
My outside Sentiment
Psalm 97:1

The inside of my book I used paper from
DCWV Luxary Pack
The Frames are from Wild Card Cartridge 
and I cut them at 10.50
I added a couple flowers to my frames
They are from Stylish Accents

 I have opened up a new FB page for my business and I will be having a contest there and will be giving away this mini album~to be part of the contest please stop by my page.


Please stop by and check out the other DT Projects


Thank You for stopping by!

Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Your book is beautiful! I love the colors and the sentiment. Of course i love butterflies and this one is lovely1 Look at the inside, is that great or what! You did a great job! Will you share this design with me? Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete