I am honored to accept a new blog award that has been sent to me from Ellen, it is described to me this way.
"The “Green” portion represents how we should be kind to one another and help one another…such as being “Green” and helping our environment. Reissue the kindness that someone once gave to you as an infant blogger. Recycle the ideas you have learned or invented to pass along to up and coming crafters. Reduce the frustrations of wanting to a blogger with magnitude."
The "Green Blend Award" is passed along to Bloggers who have helped me in the following ways:
- This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped me develop my blog in any and all ways.
- This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered me along in my blog building, craft advancing world.
- This award is for any co-blogging friend who consistenly stops by my blog and is kind. I can count on him or her to have posted one of the great comments at the end of my post.
- This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom I feel meet the listed requirements.
- Your BFFs may copy the award from my blog and proudly repost it.
- My BFFs may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
My Blend Friends are:
1.Shirley of Creations by Shirley
2.Shawnee of Blessed on the Bright Side
3. Kari of purple funtastick creations
4. Lynne of Her Craftiness
5. Kimberly of KP Kre8tions
I am sorry I am only limited to 5, I could of named so many of you that have supported me and encouraged me a long the way. Thank You all for that!
Thank You Ellen for thinking of me and honoring me with this award.