Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook November 29~2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Its a cold wintery evening, with a chance of snow showers tonight. I just now looked out and saw this beautiful sunset (God is so good)!

I am thinking...about the projects I need to finish for this weekends blog hops and I am also a guest designer for Getting Kricky Stamps..(come back Thursday and check out the project I made).

I am thankful...each day for the life that the Lord has given me, for my health, good health for my family & that even learning in the midst of the storms there is always something to be Thankful for.

From the learning rooms...we are continuing our regular studies this week and starting our Christmas baking and Decorating, we are wondering how our tree will survive this year with a new kitten in the house.

In the kitchen...tonight we are having left overs as we have Church tonight.

I am wearing...I have grey sweats on and a black tshirt but will be getting dressed for church in a couple hours.

I am creating...I finished 2 new dish clothes last night and a few Christmas cards, tonight I want to start on a pair of mittens.

I am going...to the Woman's Basket Exchange this Thursday, it is a lot of fun with Dinner, Entertainment and Beautifully decorated tables-it is something our Church does every year.

I am wondering...about a lot of things (wondering when the storm we are walking through will be over) but, even through the storm I know that God is with us and that He will never leave us or forsake us.

I am reading...I haven't been reading much lately, I have been really busy creating cards for my business, and making cards for blog hops.

I am hoping...For a Miracle

I am looking forward to...Marla's Cookie Exchange on December 10th, it is my first time and I can't wait to go.

I am hearing...The TV

Around the house...Just doing a lot of cleaning and decluttering.

I am pondering...these words that my son and I read in one of his books today We should put "feet" to our prayers -put action behind our words.

One of my favorite things...lately has been knitting.

A few plans for the rest of the week: continuing working out and making Christmas cookies

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Beautiful Sunset out my back door

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful sunset. I'm always in awe of God's majesty when I see the sky, the sun, the moon and the clouds. We are so small in comparison, yet we matter to Him so much.

    I am also going through some storms right now, but thankful the Lord has given me peace. I'm learning to lean not on my own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5).

    I really enjoyed your daybook. Have a blessed rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete