Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good Morning Friends

Today I just wanted to share a song with you that the Lord gave me, I woke up this morning to it.
I just want to encourage you that when you are going through a difficult time God is still near. Sometimes we don't understand why we go through the storms but, Jesus said He would never leave us nor forsake us, I find that so true in the storms we have faced since June, which at first I wasn't going to share because I always want to trust God that He will bring us through things but, then I wonder maybe through this God can use me to encourage someone else.
Our Story
In June my husband lost his job of 20 years, it's been a very difficult time for us as I know many people are in the same situation. This has been one of those times where you really have to put your trust in the Lord and know that He is going to care for you, like the verse in Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? walking in this storm hasn't been easy and we are in the possible (high possible)of loosing our home, but through all of this God has been near, we know He is with us, that He is walking with us. My husband and I have talked about this a lot and if it comes down to us loosing our home -we have said the most important thing is "we are together" as a family. We don't know how this will turn out but, our trust and faith is in the Lord.
My little encouragement for you today is keeping trusting in Jesus, Keep strong in His Word and stand on all those promises that He has for you.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment