WELCOME to the first Labor of Love Halloween Hop, co-hosted by Ellen aka
CardMonkey and Madison at funky Cards.
There are nearly 40 fantastic bloggers as well as even more papercrafters have come together to create about four dozen Halloween-themed banners for special needs children.
These banners will go to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care
I feel so privileged to be a part of this hop and to be able to put a smile on these
If you came here from Sandi's your in the right place, if you just happened to find this hop you can start back at the beginning over at Ellen's here .
- Ellen~ http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
- Madison ~ http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com
- Michelle ~ http://www.peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/
- Dorcas ~ http://www.craftycardangel.com/
- Jenny ~ http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
- Berenice ~ http://www.karbers.blogspot.com
- Lisa ~ http://www.handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Donnalee ~ http://ottersln.blogspot.com/
- Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://www.fancywithnancy.com/
- Carol ~ http://www.cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot.com
- Pam ~ http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
- Gina ~ http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Sandie ~ http://www.sandieshores.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle ~ http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Linda Jover ~ http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com
- Linda Simpson ~ http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
- Liz ~ http://www.mywhichcraft.blogspot.com
For my project today:
I created a card for the children at the Pediactric Specialty Care Hospital.
I used the Panda on The Create A Critter Cartridge and Cut it at 4.25 size as well as the layers. I got this idea from Madison (and want to give her credit for that) I added some black gems on the corners and added some stitching around the card, I wrote Happy Halloween in my own writing because I didn't have any kind of Halloween stamps.
For blog candy I will be giving away a $5 Gift Card to either Michaels or
Please leave me a Comment & become a Follower.
Now onto your next stop over at Linda Jover's