WELCOME to the first Labor of Love Halloween Hop, co-hosted by Ellen aka
CardMonkey and Madison at funky Cards.
There are nearly 40 fantastic bloggers as well as even more papercrafters have come together to create about four dozen Halloween-themed banners for special needs children.
These banners will go to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care
I feel so privileged to be a part of this hop and to be able to put a smile on these
If you came here from Sandi's your in the right place, if you just happened to find this hop you can start back at the beginning over at Ellen's here .
- Ellen~ http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
- Madison ~ http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com
- Michelle ~ http://www.peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/
- Dorcas ~ http://www.craftycardangel.com/
- Jenny ~ http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
- Berenice ~ http://www.karbers.blogspot.com
- Lisa ~ http://www.handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Donnalee ~ http://ottersln.blogspot.com/
- Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://www.fancywithnancy.com/
- Carol ~ http://www.cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot.com
- Pam ~ http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
- Gina ~ http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Sandie ~ http://www.sandieshores.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle ~ http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Linda Jover ~ http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com
- Linda Simpson ~ http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
- Liz ~ http://www.mywhichcraft.blogspot.com/
Now for my Banner.
Now since I am just starting on my cartridge collection I didn't have a lot that I could go from to use for Halloween but, decided to use Cricut Decals on my E2 .
I cut each character out at 2.5 inches
I used 3 papers, black, green and then my background paper that I purchased at Michaels.
For blog candy I will be giving away a $5 Gift Card to either Michaels or
Please leave me a Comment & become a Follower.
Now off to see another awesome banner over atLinda Jover's