Monday, February 7, 2011

The Simple Womans Daybook~February 7, 2011

Outside my window...it's cold, and currently 36 degrees, and possibly snow showers tonight.

I am thinking..."Grace is the blessing and Faith releases the blessing"

I am thankful for...the wonderful friends that God has placed in my life and all my new friends that God is bringing into my life.
From the kitchen...tonight Crock Pot Spaghetti

I am wearing...Gray shorts, white cami with a salmon short sleeve shirt.

I am remembering...I need to get My Cricut Fairy Cards in the mail today and some valentines for a swap in the mail and finish a few cards for the letter writing friends group.

I am going...join weight watchers tonight to continue on my weight loss journey.

I am reading...(studying) the book of James through a Bible College class at TTNBC College (To The Nations Bible College)

I am hoping...to get some time in my craft room today and waiting for a package in the mail.

I am hearing...the joyful sounds of listening to my children that God has blessed me with.

Pondering these words... "I am blessed to be a blessing"
 
A verse I am sharing...2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, " My grace is sufficient for you; for My strength is made "perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Around the house...cleaning, laundry, making a few cards

On my mind.. Grocery shopping list and getting that done for the week.

Noticing that.. more  and more of how much God has blessed my life

One of my favorite things... My new friends I have made through my Cricut :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:  School, Card Making, Sending out a couple packages in the mail and keeping up with house work, and Church on Tuesday night. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment