Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am so blessed! I recieved the Stylish Blogger Award!


 

I feel so blessed to have received this award not only by one friend but two friends in the Crafting World. I am in awe with the goodness that God shows me everyday, and thankful for all my new crafting friends, I pray that the Lord will continue to use me with blessing others and reaching out to those that need an encouraging word and someone that can pray with them.
I received this award from my good friend Shawnee over at Life On The Bright Side and also from Laurie over at Scraps By Sissy and Dana over at Imagine what you could do.
Please be sure to check out both of these blogs as they have some really great projects and I know that Shawnee is in a blog hop right now and has a great prize she is giving away.

Now I need to pass this on to 8 other blogs and also tell you 8 things about me. First, the 8 ladies' blogs I chose are:
1. Melanie- over at Crazy About Scrapbooking she has some really cute Scrap-booking layouts that she has done~Congrats Melanie 
2. Deanna- over at Deanna's Papercrafts   -check out the really cute card's Deanna has on her site.
3.Monique- over at Monique Griffith Designs-I just love Monique and the sweet person that she is and I love her designs. 
4. Stephanie-over at Love To Create Cards -Stephanie has the most adorable cards, check out her site, you will just fall in love with the cards that she has made.
5.Sarah-over at Simply Sarah has the cutest ideas on Valentines day.
6.Lisa-over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons I just love the cute cards she has made.
7.Scrappy Mel-over at Scrappy Mel I am a new follower over at her place but absolutely love her blog.
8.Amanda-over at My Scrappin Obsession I just love her sense of humor and her cute cards. 
Now 8 things about me:

1. I love God with all of my heart!
2. I am blessed with a wonderful husband whose name is Wayne and we are blessed with 4 children, Lindsey 20, Courtney 17, Whitney 14 and Zachary 12.
3. We belong to an amazing Church family that we absolutely love.
4.  I attend TTNBC (To The Nations Accredited Bible College)
5. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister.
6. I homeschool my youngest two Children Whitney 15 and Zachary 12
7. Besides card making, I love to crochet and knit and make baby blankets
8. My Husband and I have been married for 25 years.


Be sure to check out the other blogs to see all the talented projects these ladies have posted. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Rachelle, Thank you so much for the Stylish Blogger award. I'm so honored. I re posted and have a link back to your blog. Thanks again.

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle - Wow! Thank you so much for the blog award, that is so sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete