Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook January 6, 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...its dark and very cold out.
I am thinking...how much the Lord has blessed my life and Oh how Jesus loves Me.
I am thankful for...A new year to serve my Lord and to bless others that are in my life and come across my path.
From the learning rooms...We are working on getting back into our schedule, had a few things come up this week that interfered with school~My daughter Courtney has to have oral surgery tomorrow so I don't know how much we will get done.
Scripture thought I'm sharing...The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10  

From the kitchen...Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole.
I am wearing...Grey Sweats, a pink cami and pink short sleeve shirt (Yes, I like pink).
I am creating...I have quite a few projects that I am working on, I am making a baby blanket for a friends daughter (her first baby) then I have been having fun making cards with my Cricut Expression I got.
I am going...to keep on my plan with working out at the gym 3 x's a week, so far I have lost 20 lbs since October.
I am reading...A Woman's High Calling by Elizabeth George
I am hoping...to get some cards made this weekend.
I am hearing...The kids watching tv
Around the house...Courtney's surgery in the morning, cleaning, Vision Casting Weekend at Church for the New Year..Catching up on laundry.
One of my favorite things...Working in my new Craft Room and playing with my Cricut and my new stamps.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Making Cards and Crocheting A Baby Blanket, May work on my Etsy store too.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My Precious daughters, Courtney, Whitney & Lindsey

If you would like to join in with the Simple Woman Daybook  please click here

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun crafting. Hope the oral surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your day book What beautiful daughters you have. All the best to you in the new year! Warmest Regards,Heather

    ReplyDelete