Sunday, September 12, 2010

My 12 Things List



My 12 New Things

I found this challenge over at like a warm cup of coffee and decided to join it. If you want to join me on this challenge, check out the site. She also has a lot of other good information.
AugustLast month I tried a few new cards. I made the waterfall card and also a Flower Pot Pocket Card.
September Going Back to Bible College at my Church Accredited Bible College-TTNBC
October - Make a Home Management Binder
NovemberI would like to learn to crochet something new.
December One thing I have missed about my Mother since she has passed is her box of goodies she would send to us for Christmas, I especially miss her Divinity. I would really like to learn to make it and send each of my siblings a box of goodies for Christmas and continue the tradition.
JanuaryI would love to finish a blanket that I have been making for my Pastors. I was hoping to have it done by November for their 25th Anniversary for the Church but, I don't think I will get it done by then.
FebruaryI would like to learn how to do tatting..I am not sure if I can do it in the month of February but, it is something I would like to learn.
MarchI would love to learn to quilt, it is something that I have always wanted to learn to do~I need a sewing machine first though.
AprilI would love to learn to plant my own garden this year, It will probably be a small one but, it is something I want to do.
May -I want to learn about once a month cooking.
June Crochet or knit something new
July – I am going out on a limb here~but would like to learn how to do kick boxing

No comments:

Post a Comment