Sunday, August 22, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday #5 August 22,2010






This week the Lord has really been speaking to me about having a pure heart, some of the scriptures I have found are:

“Blessed are pure in heart, for they will see God.” – Matthew 5:8


Psalms 24:4-5 – “He who has clean hands and pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive the blessing from the Lord.”


1 Timothy 1:5 – ” The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart, and a good conscience and a sincere faith.”

  • Psalms 51:10 – “Create in me a pure heart, O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
  • Psalms 119:9-10 – “How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart. Do not let me stray from your commands.”

3 comments:

  1. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi, Rachelle!
    Ive been thinking about purity too...just started a Bible study with my son about this. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you put this post up at the perfect time Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear friend, thank you for this. Thank you for such Godly wisdom and grace. I am so grateful for you always speak from the heart and I appreciate the posting. It's a Good Word!

    PS I LOVE THIS SONG!

    ReplyDelete