Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I found understanding in the Church Parking Lot

Dear Sisters,
I am so amazed at God's faithfulness for my life..and just wanted to share with you what He showed me today.
In March my husband had lost His job for a period of 3 weeks why the company He worked for sold their plant and then waited to see if they would call Him for an interview..They did call Him and He has had steady work but, the company did not insure myself or the kids, only my husband through the job. Anyway, I have been trying to apply for disability due to my back problems that I have had for 25 years, so today I went to my doctors office and they told me they don't deal with it and I would need to go somewhere else. So, I left thinking do I really want to bother with this? So, I drove to my Church and sat in the parking lot waiting for my daughter and I had brought my bible with me. 
I started reading Proverbs 3
God really gave me the understanding that if I keep His law and I keep His commandments in my heart that my days will be long and I will have a long life. It also says not to let mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck. Write them on the table of your heart, And so find favor and high esteem In the sight of God and Man. (Proverbs 3:1-4) and then over in verse 7 it says -Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.
I just love how the Lord gently reminded me of His promises for my life and for your life too. No matter what our circumstances God will provide for us, we just need to keep looking to Him for his provisions.
I hope that this speaks to you like it did me.



No comments:

Post a Comment