Friday, July 23, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday Blog Hop #4



Wow, I got a little behind and missed posting last week. I am so amazed at what the lord has been doing this last week..the scripture that spoke most to me this week was Psalm 139:14
I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well.
I was so amazed at this verse when the lord said to me yesterday on my birthday~48 years ago today you were fearfully and wonderfully made..I have heard this verse before; but when I heard the Lord say that to me~I am like Wow!
I pray that whoever reads this will receive that exactly how i did! You are fearfully and wonderfully made...

1 comment:

  1. oh Rachelle, I praise Him for you are fearfully and wonderfully made!! I sure hope your birthday was a good one!!! I will miss you next week but try to text as it might go thru :0

    have an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete