Friday, July 23, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook~July 23~2010





FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It's a beautiful Sunny Afternoon day..78 degree's
I am thinking...Wow What a Awesome God I serve!
I am thankful for...My oldest daughter being alive, yesterday her life could of easily been taken from us, Her and 3 other girls were in an awful wreck but, by Gods hands of protection every one of the girls walked away without serious injuries.
From the learning rooms...
Summer Vacation
From the kitchen...Dinner out tonight
I am wearing...Pink shorts with a white tank top.
I am creating...A Christ filled home for my family and Guest who enter here.
I am going...to be helping my oldest daughter move back in today.
I am reading...A Woman's High Calling by Elizabeth George
I am hoping...to get caught up on some house work.
I am hearing...God speak his peace to our home.
A Scripture thought I am sharing...As for God, his way is perfect; 
the word of the Lord is flawless. 
He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30
Around the house...laundry, getting oldest daughter moved back in.
One of my favorite things...Card Making
A few plans for the rest of the week:Enjoying the weekend and Maybe going out on a date~Grocery Shopping
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




I think this is such a beautiful picture..it reminds me of the scripture:
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Psalm 19:1

To view more daybooks please visit them here

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post ~ Praise the Lord for His hand of protection over your daughter and her friends! His way IS perfect...everytime...a comfort to draw from in times of trial.

    Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete