I am taking the Summer Devotions Challenge on the Homeschool Lounge..
This will be a wonderful time to spend time with the Lord and Be in His word...
Here is the Link to where you can find this challenge.
- Dates: Begins July 1st and ends August 31st.
- Spend at least 15 min. a day (or more!) in devotions with the Lord. Devotions can include; prayer, Bible reading and study, etc. (Do at least 5 minutes of Bible reading during this time!)
- Memorize at least 1 Bible verse a week - solo, with an accountability partner or with the children.
- Check into the group at least once a week to let us know how you are doing with devotions and scripture memorization, and to share prayer requests.
- Keep track of your time on your THL Summer Challenge Chart. (Download the chart by clicking on the pdf file at the end of this post.)