Friday, July 2, 2010

Altered Book

This is the book that I have been promising to share with you that my daughter has been working on, it really blessed me to see what she wrote about me in parts of the book..
 This is the front cover of the book of a picture of all 4 of my children when they were smaller, wow how time goes by..Courtney the one that created this book is on the end standing with the blonde hair, she just turned 17 yesterday..
 This is the first 2 pages when the book is open~she painted the background and then used some of my scrap booking embellishments for  the pages.
 
     











The poem on this page is so beautiful, she really took time to think about what she wanted to do with this book..

       Mom, I look at you and see a walking miracle.Your unfailing love without limit, your ability to soothe my every hurt the way you are on duty, unselfishly, every hour, every day, makes me so grateful that I am yours, and you are mine. With open arms and open heart, with enduring patience and inner strength,you gave so much for me, sometimes at your expense. You are my teacher, my comforter, my encourager, appreciating all, forgiving all. Sometimes I took you for granted Mom, but I don't now, and I never will again. I know that everthing I am today relates to you and your loving care. I gaze in wonder as I watch you being you-my miracle, my mother. 
(Author Unknown)   

 I really liked this page although she has a box around the words Fierce and Fair and said that is how she is describing me..Lol-I have asked a few people if they thought my personality was fierce and they didn't think so-so it is kind of funny how our children think about us..                                 








 I love this page, at the bottom she wrote..
Your incredible, you're an inspiration ,Your love is given by the bucketfuls. Your heart is open, your personality is beautiful ! You are beautiful..I Love You...
       





 I thought this one turned out really pretty..I love the sunset.


This is my very favorite...I love sunflowers because Sunflowers meant the Glory of God...On this page is a little pop up that has pictures of my children on each page when they were little.








     


Last Page~this book is truly a blessing to me from my daughter Courtney, a wonderful reminder everytime I look at it of the time she took to make it, it is about my precious children that the Lord has blessed me with..I hope you enjoy looking at the pages like I have.

1 comment: