Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Simple Woman Daybook~April 7~2010

Rachelle's Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...



Outside my window...It  is still cold and wet and looks like more rain.


I am thinking...I need to start school soon.


I am thankful for...My Church! I love it there and the people..last night we had a night of the Arts (different talents being used for God's Glory)We have this every other month on a Tuesday night..I love the fact that our Pastors have this so that people in the Church can use their talents for the Lord.
 
From the kitchen..My Husbands favorite "Sweet & Sour Chicken and Rice".
From the Learning Rooms...Getting back into routine after Spring Break.
I am wearing...Grey sweats and a Salmon Shirt

I am going...to be working on trying to loose weight and taking better care of my body. I am working on trying to quit the soda pop habit, it isn't easy but I know that with the Lord's help he will give me strength to do this.

I am reading..The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace


I am hoping...to finish some hand made dishcloths that I am making.


On my mind…My husband and the wonderful man of God He is..How much he loves and cares for me and for his children. I am truly blessed.


I am creating...A Christ Centered Home


I am hearing...my son laugh as he watches cartoons "Tom & Jerry"

Noticing that…God is so good to me and has blessed my life abundantly.
 
Pondering these words...God has called every Christian Wife to His excellence! Any flower can bloom when it is tendered by God's hand. Martha Peace


Around the house...vacuuming, laundry, tidying up the house,teaching school.

 
One of my favorite things...relaxing and working on handmade projects.



A Scripture thought...Lamentations 3: 22-26
Because of the LORD'S great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

 A few plans for the rest of the week... Continuing working on some dishcloths and then starting back up on my daughters afghan.
.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you


Gooeys Yummy!

If you would like to participate or view more daybooks
Please visit Peggy's site here

No comments:

Post a Comment