Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a new day

It's a new day!! Thank You Lord that your Mercies are new every morning~
Yesterday I was having a really hard day~somethings happened out of my control but, one of them was concerning my son and as a Mom I felt like a failure but, then a dear friend told me, That you cannot fail a child that you love ~how true were those wise words..
Then my husband got laid off again and although its not for a long period of time it will still set us back~however I know that God loves us and He will care for our every need..His word says that in Matt 6:25-26
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds in the air; they do not sow reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? So, even though yesterday was yesterday and those things came about~today is a New Day~Full of Gods Tender Mercies and Grace.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. I am praying for you!! I know God has great things for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete