Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blogging again

Its been a while since I have posted so I thought I would update..things have been going well, been busy with school and just keeping the house up, my daughter Lindsey is in Phoenix for a Movement Conference and has really been having a awesome time..Poor thing still had a bad head cold when they left and so when she got there her ears were really plugged..anyway she is doing better now..I have been busy working on blankets blankets blankets lol..I think I have 3 started ..waiting on payday to get the yarn online for my daughters blanket (its going to be so pretty) it is really bright colors. Then I have one in progress for my Pastors and then a few baby blankets..
Anyway that is what I have been up to and then keeping up with activities in Church.
That's all for now..

1 comment:

  1. yea! I found your blog.. don't ask, having serious blonde moment :) Glad you are blogging again. You have alot of wisdom to give to others and I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete