Saturday, February 20, 2010

Award



I want to thank A Country Mom! I am so totally honored!

The rules to keep this award going are:




1.Thank the person that gave you the award.


2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!




3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!

5.Recently, I have visited these blogs and they have really touched my heart.



Growing Great Kids
Handbook of Nature Study
A Country Mom
Looking on the Bright Side
The Simple Woman
Love Abounds at Home
Simple Christian Homemaking
Desires of thine heart
Homestead Momma
Well Watered Woman
A wise woman builds her home
Simply Christian Homemaking
Finding My Knitch
Seasons of Courtship
By His Grace


Seven Random Things About Me
  1. I love Jesus with all my heart.
  2. I love to Knit, Crochet and Scrapbook
  3. My middle name is Elaine
  4. I used to be in a band when I was younger.
  5. I am married to an awesome husband ~celebrating 25 years together this June and Mom to 4 blessings.
  6. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister.
  7. I don't like wearing shoes.
Please keep this going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment