Saturday, November 21, 2009

One of the hardest things I have every done!



I had to do something yesterday that was one of the hardest things I have had to ever do at this point in my life, Our beloved dog "Shasta" whom has been in our lives for the last 8 and 1/2 years has been going down hill, we found out over a week ago that she had cancer~The vet thought she still had spark in her eyes and we should go ahead and wait before we made that decision but, this last week she was exhibiting more signs of suffering so we had to make that decision yesterday-our poor son whom was 2 when we got her was so sad and cried and cried, he said Mom can I take her on one more walk? Can you take a picture of her with me? I want to feed her once more Mom..it was just so sad...He woke up this morning crying saying He wanted one more Christmas with her..Please pray for him, He is taking this really hard..
We are trying to teach him about thinking about all the "good times" we had with her and to remember those times...I have a lot of pictures of her and will make some memories for us to keep of her.
Thank You for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment