Friday, July 17, 2009

New Look

I am excited to have a new look, I haven't blogged for awhile and wanted to get back into blogging.
Things have been busy this summer and the kids have been keeping me on my toes, we have been very blessed with a wonderful Church Family and we just love it! Everytime we attend a service its like we know that God is confirming to us over and over we are right where he wants us..We are thrilled with what the Lord is doing in us, our children and our Family..
I have the kids all set up with a new school for next year, I will still be teaching at Home, we are just using something different this next year.
Next month we have a family wedding and hopefully I will get to go visit a good friend of mine.
Our oldest daughter Lindsey is gearing up for a school called "The Movement" through our Church and that starts in October, and Courtney is getting excited about going on a Mission trip with our Pastors to Kenya.
Thats about it for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment