Sunday, April 12, 2009

Simple Woman Daybook~April 12~2009













For Today...

Outside my window...Its a beautiful Easter Morning.

I am thinking...how I wished I could be at the Easter Service today but, I have a sick child..:(

From the learning rooms...It's Sunday so today there is no School..
I am thankful for...The Lord coming to this earth and giving me new life 

From the kitchen..Meatloaf, Potatoes and Veggies and Desert

I am wearing..My Pajama's right now lol
I am reading...I am still reading Training for Reighning in Bible School
I am hoping...lots of sunshine this week and some babysitting jobs.
I
 am creating...I am working on an Afaghan that I am making for a lady who purchased a custom made blanket from my Etsy Shop! 

I am hearing...Scooby Doo on the TV lol
Around the house..Working on oldest daughters Graduation Invitations, Her Scrapbook Album, making cards and a few Mothers Day Memory Albums and probably doing some more crochet.

One of my favorite things..is stamping and designing cards.

A few plans for the rest of the week..not alot, just working on last minute details for the graduation.



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...















This is the Custom Order Blanket I am making..

No comments:

Post a Comment