Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lots of things happening

Its been so busy around our place lately, I am getting things ready to start a daycare in our home, so last night I went to a meeting to become ICCP Certified -so at the meeting they tell us that we will get a call at the end of the month for our home inspection -so this morning I get up and guess who got a call today? Yep me! So, he had a spot opened and wanted to come today-I had to hurry up and clean lol..boy , I have never cleaned house so fast in my life before.
I have a list of things I have to take care of and then fax what steps I took to fix the corrections..once that is done I will be approved.
On the Family Side of things, I have been busy working on Lindsey's Invitations for Graduation and I need to finish her album and slide show-its coming up fast!
Thats about it for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment