Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good Afternoon

Today was a pretty good day, I woke up early around 7:30 (early for me :) ) and came into the living room and saw my daughter Whitney sitting in the recliner doing her school work (shock for me) but, I was very proud of her, she usually is very hard to wake up in the mornings. Both her and her brother did very well today and finished by noon, I think they are finally realizing if they get up in the mornings and get their work done, they have more time to play..I was able to get alot of house work done and a few loads of Laundry, I am working on my oldest daughters slide show presentation now and then plan on working on updating her album some. I ordered everything that I need to make her Graduation Invitations and will get those started as soon as I get my orders in. For the rest of the evening, I will be crocheting and watching american idol..
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment