Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook~December 10~2008














For Today...

Outside my window...it is very dark and cold out ~burr

I am thinking...how thankful I am for all the things the Lord blesses my life with..

From the learning rooms...focusing on school for the next two days~were ready for Christmas break!

I am thankful for...A loving Church Family

From the kitchen...Clean and Sparkly Counters lol

I am wearing...pink shorts, pink top and a fuzzy warm jacket :)

I am reading...Psalms and Proverbs

I am hoping...Summer lol

I am creating...Christmas Cards

I am hearing...The Animal Planet

Around the house...cleaning, decluttering and finishing some christmas gifts and cards.

One of my favorite things...relaxing in the evening with a nice cup of hot cocoa

A few plans for the rest of the week...not much until this weekend, when we have church!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment