Thursday, June 8, 2017

Cardz Tv Challenge #3


Hello My Crafty Friends
Grab a cup of coffee and come visit all the awesome projects that we have for you. Just head on over to Mary's blog and check it out.

Today, My card for you is water colored..I cut my paper with my dies from lawn fawn and then I stamped my card with versamark and I used Gold embossing powder and then heat embossed it. I used my Paints and water colored the image. I used the stamp set from Cardz Tv "big and bold" and used the sentiment "Just Because" on vellum paper and heat embossed it. I added sequins with my Stampin up fine tip glue pen to finish the card. Below is a list of the items that I used.



Supplies:

Versamark Ink
Simon Says Stamps Spring Flowers
Water Color Paper
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder 
(ultra fine Antique Gold)
Big & Bold Sentiments by Cardztv
Little Things "Rose Gold" sequins
Little Things " cosmopolitan" sequins 
Stampin up fine tip glue pen

I hope you enjoyed my card and that you will come back soon to visit.

Blessings,
Rachelle 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I love your watercolored look!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete