Monday, December 5, 2016

Snow Day

Hello Friends,

Thank You for stopping by today, today I get to share with you the card I posted over at Cardz TV Gallery, so grab a nice warm drink and enjoy the card I have to share.
This cute set is called "Snow Day" and it is from Lawn fawn and I purchased my supplies over at Simon Says Stamp, one of my favorite new places to shop. 

I used Cardz TV "Very Merry" and stamped on the banner on the front of my card and then inside I used "Holy Jolly" and stamped  "From Our House to Your House" Merry Christmas.
I also did a little stamping on the envelope.

I used Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Paper
Stampin Up -Real Red Paper
Me & My Big Ideas-blue Paper
Lawn Fawn custom Craft Dies

I hope you enjoyed my card and will come back soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment