Monday, September 26, 2016

Hi Everyone!

I am excited to be back with Cardz TV for another term with the Gallery Team
So today I have a card for you using "Gingerbread Christmas" I love this new set!
My daughter thinks my card looks scary lol-so if it does I apologize for that.



For my Card
A2 Card
Die Namic Dies-One of my favorite new Dies
Stampin Up Paper -Retired
My Peppermints are from the Silhouette Store
I used my Spectrum Pens to color with and then used a small button for her nose and
the bow tie is also from the silhouette store. Google Eyes for her Eyes.
The heart is Stampin Up paper as well.
If you came here from Cardz TV Gallery-Thank You, If you are one of my followers, please head on over to the Gallery and leave me some love their too!
Blessings,
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment