Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cardz TV Challenge-Birthdays

Hello Friends,
Welcome back for another cardz tv challenge-this time we are celebrating birthdays and I know the team has a lot of great ideas to share with you. 
For my card; I am using my new Cricut Explore that I got for Christmas, I can't remember which cartridge this cute frog is from. 
But, I made my card for a young man that requested cards for his 16th birthday.
My card is for Garrett and if any of you would like to make a card for him and read his story
you can search cards for Garrett on facebook.
I used Cardz Tv "Toad-ally Awesome" Stamp Set



Remember to stop by and check out my other design sisters cards over at Cardz Tv

Blessings,



5 comments:

  1. I love that frog cut out. Perfect for the sentiments. Have fun with your new Cricut Explore!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toad-ally cute. I enjoy my Cricut Explore Air. If you have not considered the Cricut subscription you may want to subscribe. I was hesitate at first but glad I subscribed last yr and will renew this yr. You can use cartridge images you do not own physically with exceptions like Disney, Close to my Heart & some other designer ones. I like that I can cut SVG files that are not from Cricut but from places like Miss Kate Cuttables (MKC) & Lori Whirlock to name a few. MKC has a free SVG file every day that is avail for only that day & right now thru tomorrow Valentine's Day the Valentine images are 30% off. Please let me know if you need some help in working with SVG files. I did not know how when I first got my Cricut Explore Air but have learned alot in 1 yr. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card!! Love that frog image!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to smile when I see your card! Love it!

    Cathy, Cardztv DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and fun card. You just know he's going to turn into a handsome prince when a kiss comes around :-)
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete