Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cardz TV Spring Home Decor Challenge



Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by ..today we have another great challenge for you..
Create a Spring Home Decor project.

For my project I created this cute wreath..

I got the wreath at Michael s & decorated it with these cute flowers from my Silhouette Library.
I then decorated it with some butterflies from my new butterfly dies from Stampin Up!
I watched a Video on how to make the bow & added some cute little bling to them.
I used the "Think Spring" set from Cardz TV

I hope that you head on over to Cardz TV to see all the awesome Spring projects we have created for you!



6 comments:

  1. Like the wreath for wonderful Spring decor. Wonderful colors, floral & Butterflies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Rachelle!
    I love the butterflies and the colors of the flowers are perfect!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Rachelle. I love those butterflies and pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty-- I definitely need to think about making one of these for my auntie--she'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project!! Love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete