Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cardz TV 3D Challenge -Mothers Day

Welcome back for another great 3d challenge-Our challenge was to make a 3D card for Mothers Day! Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there..
For my Card I created a pocket card which you can tuck a little gift inside the card. I am thinking I will probably tuck either a necklace or a gift card inside.I love how the tag slips into the pocket. 
My Graphic is from Dollar Depot and I used some different papers from my stash. My embellishments are from Stampin Up and I also used my Stella Pen to add a little glitter to the flowers.
I used Heart Felt Wishes & Mothers Day Stamp Sets for my Sentiments.
Please remember to stop by CardzTV to see all the wonderful projects my Design Sisters made and leave us some bloggy love..We love to hear from you! 

Blessings,
Rachelle





4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!!! Love that adorable image and the soft colors!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, I simply adore your card! The graphic digi stamp you used so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the soft colors and the adorable image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mothers day card showing the two females together and what they represent with the sentiments. WONDERFUl mothers are wonderful and you sure got that point across on your card. Very nicely done!:)

    ReplyDelete