Friday, January 30, 2015

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon January Challenge



Hi Guys!

One of my goals this year is to enter more challenges..and today I have a card to share with you and I will be entering it into Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbon January Challenge.





For my Card
I used some Valentines Paper that I got at Walmart a couple years ago and used it for my background and my layers for the cards, I then used my Cuttlebug Hearts folder I just bought at Joanns and used one of my oval frames from Stampin Up. My cute Little Ladybug I purchased at Pretty papers, Pretty Ribbon but, later found out it can be purchased at the Silhouette store as well. For my sentiment I used 2 of Cardztv Stamp sets..
If any of you know me very well, you know how much I love ladybugs and I think this one is a cutie.
I hope you enjoyed my card and please leave me a comment, I love hearing from others.
Blessings
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment