Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stampin Up Club



I love having a Stampin Up Club, one of the benefits I have in my club is each member receives a Kit from me with everything in it to make a card except the adhesive. If you would like to be part of my club, I am looking for 2 people that can spend $25 a month ( not including shipping and tax) for the next 6 months. It is important that you can commit to the 6 months, that way everyone gets a turn to receive hostess benefits of ($25). I have openings for 2 people for Oct-March session. If I get enough interest then we can do a second club. Please PM if you have questions and if you are interested. You can also email me @ creationsbyrachelle@gmail.com
For a Special Bonus if you sign up-You will receive one of each of these kits-so a total of 3 kits (3 cards).


Blessings, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment