Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day to all of my friends :) I hope that you have a happy day :) Today, I made some cards that I wanted to show you and especially the friends that have just received their silhouettes these cards I made using the print and cut feature. I got my inspiration from Mary over at Cardz TV and used sentiments from her store, if you haven't been over to her blog please go visit her, she always has such great inspiration to share with all of us. 

I made these cards for my kids (although a few are grown) I still call them my kids.


For 3 of my card I did S-Fold as they are real simple and quick.
I cannot remember exactly what paper stacks I used, they are just ones
from my stash..I know the valentines paper is studio G that I got at Walmart last year.
My Sentiments I used
Frog Card-Inside-Your Un-frog-gettable
Lady Bug Card-Inside Ladybug hugs
Bear Card-Outside -Special Delivery
Owl Card-Inside -Owl Always Love You

Silhouette Images
Owl-#54772
Bear- #53714 
Ladybug- #54076
Frog- #55073 

For my sentiments I used
Toad-Ally Awesome
Happy Days
For the birds
Going Buggy
Special Delivery

 

No comments:

Post a Comment