Welcome to Janis's Stampin Up Blog Hop
We are a very short hop-only 9 on the list including me. If you just happen to find this hop on my blog, head back over to Janis's and begin there.
Here is what I made for today's Hop
- Center Panel Step Card-Design ID #39775
- SU So Saffron & Very Vanilla Paper
- Echo Park "Sweet Day" Background Paper
- Stampin Up Set "Field Flowers"
- Stampin Up Ink Pads So Saffron, Pear Pizzaz
- Stampin Up Blender Pens (for flower)
- Buttons from Stash
For my card I took my blending pens and used the ink pad and closed the lid and squished it so I could get some of the ink on the lid, I took my pens and used it to color in the flower and the leaves lightly. This card was pretty simple to make.
Janis has blog Candy
Who wants to win some BLOG CANDY?
Janis, will be giving away 4 3x3 cards, check out her blog to see them.
Here's what you need to do to be entered to win:(must have a USA address)1. Leave a comment on Her blog & each of the other blog hop stops 2. Become a follower via BlogLovin over at Pause Dream and Enjoy. Winner will be picked on Monday May 13th
Congratulations to Janis, who is a new Stampin Up Demonstrator, if there is anything you need or you are looking for a Rep~ here is her link
Here's the entire blog hop list in case you get lost along the way:
- Janis http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
- Raven http://love4stamps.blogspot.com/?m=0
- Shawnee http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
- Nana http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/
- Rachelle http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Tara http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/
- Shirl http://creationbyshirl.blogspot.com/
- Ginger http://mysistersscrapper.com/
- Pinklady Crafter http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
Your next stop is over at Tara's
Thanks for stopping by today! :)Rachelle