Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cardz TV Challenge #29 "There's No Other Like My Mother"





Challenge #29:" There's No Other like My Mother”! 
Hey Everyone.... Welcome to another CardzTV challenge. This week our challenge is called "There's no other like My Mother". Make a Card, Layout or Craft Project for Mother's Day. The challenge starts today (May 3) and ends a noon EST on Thursday, May 16th.
  The prize is 1 set of your choice of CardzTV Stamps. Good Luck!



 Here is my card I made for this Challenge


  • Card Base is an A2 Birthday Step Card that I got from the Silhouette Store Design #40419
  • Butterfly Background Paper is EP Hello Spring, Butterfly 
  • Stampin Up Paper Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Very Vanilla
  • Stampin Up Pads Rose Romance & Pear Pizzaz    
  • Copic Markers  G21(Leaves) RV11 (flower)
  • Cardz TV Stamps "Mothers Day"

I hope that you will join us for this challenge, head on over to Cardz TV and enter the challenge.  




13 comments:

  1. Very pretty butterfly and flower card. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Would love to have you link up over at Silhouette Challenges.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!Would love if you joined us at Silhouette Challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich and delicious! The colors are beautiful!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo very pretty!!! I love the flower and that fabulous bg butterfly paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty step card Rachelle! I love the papers you used and your stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachelle this card is so beautiful hun. I love the colors and love the type of card it is.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design of this card. The colors are so perfect! Great job! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the color combo, and the papers are beautiful. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely. Beautiful papers and the cute buttons on the bottom are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete