Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to our 3-day hop showcasing, you guessed it, bears! Well, Teddy Bears to be precise. Teddy Bears from Cricut's Teddy Bear Parade!
"A Teddy bear is a faithful friend
You can pick him up at either end.
His fur is the colour of breakfast toast,
And he's always there when you need him most."
We hope you will be inspired by our teddy bear creations. As you hop along from blog to blog, you may see some blog candy being offered. Please follow the blogger's instructions to enter and be eligible to win.
If you just happened on my blog, please start at the beginning of our hop with Lucy of Love 2 Create (http://love2createitall.com)
If you came here from [Sandy S. over at Simply Crafting Creations by SandyS ], you're in the right place!
- For my card base I made a Tent Topper Card
- Bazzil Cardstock for my card and mats
- Background Paper-The Paper Studio
- Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge-I cut my Santa Bear at 3.5"
- Sentiment is from Cardz Tv "Home For Christmas"
The next step on your Teddy Bear trail is, [Sharon over at Mee Mees Creations].
Here's the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way:
DAY 3: Monday, November 5th
1. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com - Schoolgirl and schoolboy bears
2. Crazyabout Cricut ~ http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/ - superhero
3. Melissa ~ http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/ Guitar Girl!
4. Gloria~ http://www.girliascards.com/ --Sailor girl
5. Sarah -http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
6. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/ ~ the Prince and Princess
7. Sandy S. - http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com - Turkey
8. Rachelle L.-http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com ~ Santa
9. Sharon ~ http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com ~ Fisherman
10. Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com - football player
11. Jessi -http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com (either oktbrfst or a banner with a few bears)