Welcome to Birthday Blessings to Sally blog Hop. Today is Kimberly Pate's mother birthday and it was thought to honor and cherish her mother by having a blog hop. All card will be mailed to Sally in care of Kimberly.
Birthday's are a blessing especially if it is someone special. God grants blessings by giving us special people to honor. Kimberly Pate is a wonderful loving caring person which I am sure is due to the
wonderful parenting skills of her mother Sally. So, let's see how our wonderful group wishes Sally a happy birthday and if you would like to wish Sally a special birthday greeting - you too can send a card to:
There is a wonderful line-up of birthday wishers:
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/
- Tami ~ http://www.tamboscreations.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
We have a special sponsor today to help us celebrate it is asked that you remark on everyone's site along with wishing Sally a very special birthday blessing!
If you have arrived from Miriam then you are on the right birthday trail. If you just happened to stop and visit me, I am truly blessed and happy that you have but would love for you to follow the complete hop by starting with of course with Kimberly at http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
For my birthday card for Sally I have made
- Standard A2 Card
- So Saffron "Stampin Up"
- Background Paper from my stash
- Ribbon from my stash
- Love You a Latte Cartridge Coffee Cup Cut at 3.50"
- Sentiment from Cardztv "Brew HaHa"
Your next stop along the way on our birthday blessings is Tami .